COVID UPDATE – June 3rd – Return to Play
On court squash activity permissible from June 7th:
- Solo Training
- 2 Household members may train together on court
Coaching by Irish Squash approved coaches only:
Coach to wear mask & maintain social distancing at all times, within club premises
One to one coaching allowed
Juniors (Under 18):
2 players allowed per court for coaching, no mixing with juniors on another court during the same coaching session
- Courts should remain vacant for 15 minutes inbetween bookings
- Keep windows & doors open where possible to promote good ventilation
- Players & coach should arrive in squash gear ready to go on court as changing rooms & showers will remain closed
- Observe standard precautions for reducing COVID risk at all times (hand hygiene, social distancing, no sharing of equipment, clean down court touch points when finished training, vacate club after training in order to avoid congregating in the indoor setting)
Each individual should take responsibility for their own health & safety in observing the COVID guidelines.
Address any queries or concerns to your club’s COVID officer.
Enjoy your return to court action!
President Irish Squash