Coaches for Junior Teams
Irish Squash are inviting applications from suitably qualified coaches to work with our junior players and teams for seasons 2018-2020.
We are seeking coaches for the following groups.
U13 & U15
U17 & U 19
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Planning and Running National Squads
- Preparing teams for International events & coaching teams at these events. (except U11 age)
- Selection of squad members and teams.
All applicants should submit their coaching CV , a plan for the 2018/2019 season in respect of the group/s they are applying for and a written summary outlining their personal coaching philosophy by email to the Coaching Secretary at:firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing Date is October 15th.
Key summary to include:
- An understanding of the Irish Squash policies and procedures.
- Coaching Philosophy
- National Squad planning (to include frequency, venues)
- Development ideas outside the national squads structures – other initiatives that could support current structures in place.
- Experiences and where you can add value to the Irish Squash / players / teams.
- A sample of a detailed session plan for the group you are applying for and the rationale for same.