On-Line Training with national Coach Hadrian Stiff
Hadrian Stiff, Senior National Coach, has created daily zoom classes designed to help our young players keep fit, happy and healthy during this time. He is delighted to extend this opportunity to juniors (and seniors & Masters) to access the sessions.
His coaching team provide the online group lessons for you to take part in, each day, Monday to Friday. Session include: Skill development / fitness / movement / match analysis and more.
• John Welton – Program Manager, Bristol/Bath
• Steve Thompson – Junior Lead Coach, Bristol
• Alexey Severinov – Head coach, elitesquash Russia
• Filip Madaric – lead coach, elitesquash Torquay.
• Alexander Sadchikov – Lead coach, elitesquash Russia
The next session will be Monday 13th of August and feature a live Q and A plus match analysis with World number 1 Mohamed El Shorbagy, led by Hadrian Stiff, so don’t miss this one!
For security reasons they have to send the links direct to each attendee, so please sign up here to join the first class and be on our list for details of the following sessions. CLICK HERE
You will need to download the zoom app, which can be found HERE